Saturday 31 March 2012

Day 10 Creative chemistry

The last day for learning new techniques and just one tag, I shall be so lost next week although I still have to revisit one day that at the time I didnt have the materials for and I have a final project to complete.

The last tag was using Rock candy distress stickles.  I created a pale background before stamping a wallpaper stamp that had been inked in two different colours of distress inks.  Finally I wiped the rock Candy distress stickles all over it and voila!

1 comment:

  1. Well ... my internet sigs held up long enough to see all your super tags.... I am going to miss doing the class as well when I have finished it ! I am a bit behind you but the results are very satisfying! You must have really enjoyed yourself cos your tags are wonderful . I've had a good look around at them all and I hope you don't mind ... I am going to pinch one of your ideas! ... The TH #8 tag die.... I have this as well and I loved how you did the Rusted Enamel technique on the book plates ( day 7) ... I am going to do mine too! Roll on the next class!!

    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete