Thursday 22 March 2012

Day 4 of Creative Chemistry

Today we looked at re inkers and maintenance.  I learned a lot from just the maintenance part as I'd never been able to sucessfully re ink a pad before but now I know to spread the ink in after applying it.  I don't have many re inkers so my playing consisted of trying the ideas using what I had.  Reinkers and a couple of new pads have now been ordered as Ive realised most of my colours are very similar, hopefully by next week there will be a bit of a change in my colour pallete!

Instead of using re inkers I watercoloured this stamped image on watercolour card with distress inks that i pressed onto my worksheet.
Without the reinkers I thought I'd not be able to do this technique which should have been spritzing re inker and water from a bottle.  But I have cosmic shimmer mists so hought I'd give it a go so I could see how the masking turned out, I love this idea and will be using it soon as a background.

No comments:

Post a Comment