Thursday, 27 February 2014

Some new dies

I got a few bargains last week one of them being the on the edge pennant die I used to add texture and dimension to this rather large heart.  Its former life was a box of valentines choccies.  The 'frame' was the box lid with the acetate window cut away Lots of distress paints used various ways and a promise to myself that I would not use a single flower on this piece, that was the hardest bit.  I've used various beadazzles and micro beads on the die cut sprockets and gears and butterflies to bling them up a bit and the stamps are from a Sheena Douglas set.


2 comments:

  1. to me this looks like a pretty stone. :)

    ReplyDelete