Saturday, 22 February 2014

February tag swap - new ideas

I made this using an idea by Tim Holtz but as I didn't have many of the items he used I made some changes.  The hello was stamped with some individual letter stamps that have never seen light of day, I must have bought them at least 5 years ago, I think from the bargain bucket in hobbycraft.  The telephone die had also never been used, I covered the diecut in glossy accents then added black beadazzles sent to my by a lovely lady.  Tag was coloured with distress paints before inking two different text/letter stamps, one in distress ink the other using Wendy Vecchi's Red Geranium Archival, those archival inks are my go to these days, I've almost forgotten I also have black!  The heart was diecut from grungeboard, I then stamped on part of a large swirl image and using pebeo cerne relief and fantasy paints.