The head is mounted onto a strip of acetate that has been concertina folded four times. In one of the folds I have put a small piece of sticky tape, this is not enough to hold the folded acetate firmly so suddenly it pops out making the head jump out and wobble! It's difficult to describe, if I had the facility I'd do a video to demonstrate but its a simple enough thing for you to try:)
|close up of kinetic mechanism|
I stamped and cut out the skull head twice and cut out the top hat from one of the images. I 'coloured' in the areas of the hat I wanted black using an embossing pen and sprinkled with ebony wow embossing powder, heated then 'coloured' in the red part before 3d mounting it over the skull. I distressed around the skull a little with black soot ink.
The spider was stamped with embossing ink and embossed with the ebony powder. I pierced a hole above the spider and threaded some cotton through and tied at the back to resemble a cobweb.
The words were printed using a suitable font and cut out.
The background was painted using dylusions sprays only on this occasion I brushed them over wet cardstock, once dry I splattered it with water. I used purple and blue distress inks to tone it down a bit. The stamps I used were from the Dylusions range plus a clock from Paperartsy.
I'd like to enter this card into the Wow embossing powders September Challenge