Tuesday 17 July 2012

SYS day 7

The first card I made today turned out exactly as I'd hoped:)  The theme for this one is stamping on glitter and a swing card design.  The floral stamp is from one of the first sets I ever bought and All I can see on the packaging to identify them is 'scrapbooking clear stamps', there are two sets with garden themes, if anyone recognises them I'd love to know who made them as they have lasted well.  I coloured the sunflowers using promarkers.  The sentiment is from the Creative Expressions British wild flowers set.





My second card from day 7 also uses a stamp from the above set, stamped with aged mahogany distress ink and then coloured using just shale colour promarker and the blender pen.  I've left this really simple as I love the effect and didn't want to spoil it by making it too fussy.




No comments:

Post a Comment