I have spent most of the day playing with collage stamps. don't have the ones used in the class or anything like them but I do have these fab stamps by Sheena Douglas so I thought I should try and do something different with those. My last project completed at 10pm last night is pretty cool although it was possibly one of the easiest to achieve, I used a blended distress/spritz and flick technique after embossing the image with clear powder to create a resist, simply embellished with an acetate crown and a few gems, the inks are all from the Ranger summer distress pallete.
Below are a couple of the ones that didn't quite work, I think there wasn't enough 'white space' on the stamp for the black inked one to come out clearly. I also found it stamped better on smooth card rather than watercolour card and versamark worked better than perfect medium. Not too sure what happened with the dabber resist one as the paint didn't totally resist the ink. I may well use these for something in the future.