Friday 2 November 2018

Christmas gift wrap challenge 2018

I am quite excited by a friends latest blog post.  She is challenging us to share Christmas gift wrap ideas.


https://craftowlblog.wordpress.com/2018/11/01/november-challenge-gift-wrapping/?fbclid=IwAR0BKHj5UfjBCq6WdC3OF0n7H1NPaoFiWO8J5k4fq3J677wcaq2oSZqgVSQ

Anyone can join in.  I'll be posting my makes here.

My First share is a picture of some little bags I made to give money in.  They were made from an old velvet dress I made for my Daughter in the 1980's.  Embellished with some Tim Holtz Tattered poinsettias.


And a second set of bags made last year.  

Simple drawstring bags with applique, matching pom poms and Graphic 45 tags.  I made 17!





1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Jassy. I love the recycling of the fabric. Beautiful. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete