Sunday 5 January 2014

12 tags of 2014 January

Here is my take on Tims January tag.  I thought it would make a lovely retirement card.

I made a few variations as I didn't have all of the supplies.  I used a stencil cut from the bigz wordplay die to ink the numbers down the side of the card.  I used a stamps away mask for the background and to emboss the center of the clock which I used instead of the pocket watch.  The sentiments were printed using old typewriter script and cut out.  The nameplate is cut using the Sizzix alterations label die and embossed with Verdigris distress embossing powder.












4 comments:

  1. Your take of Tim's January tag is fantastic made into a retirement card. The colours are soothing and the alarm clock came out great!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the sentiment and love the background color. It makes a lovely card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great variation on the January tag, it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about trying the February tag - great inspiration here for January but I'm a bit late lol x

    ReplyDelete