Monday 7 May 2012

Something different

I moved out of my recent comfort zone today to create a clean and modern card after being challenged by some friends.


The stamp is one I think I got in a goody bag, inked with perfect medium then WOW ebony powder.  The black pieces were embossed with a sizzix board and the sentiment printed out.  I just added a few black gems and when my black cosmic shimmer dots have dried on my craft mat I will add them to the perimeter of the black scalloped circle. 

I was very concerned about keeping the card clean and cutting out the white scalloped circle without it coming out with black edges so I washed all of my spellbinders boards and mat first and dusted it all with talc but I still forgot to dust the circle before embossing and made the mistake of heating from above so sadly a few flecks of black strayed but I'm taking Lord Tim's advice and embracing my imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment