Saturday 14 January 2012

New Year

I was lucky to receive a few crafty bits for Christmas so my first cards of the new year had to be made using them.  I had help initially from my niece Andonia, but, still managed to sneak in her birthday card as well as her mums.  Andonia has a twin brother so further down the page is his card.  It's a busy time of the year birthday wise in our family with my daughter, grandson and grandaughter all sharing the first week in February so scoll down to see their cards too. 

The first four cards are all made with Craftworkcards botanicals papers and embellishments, it doesnt show so well in the pictures but the papers all have a beautiful pearlised finish.







Happy Birthday to Moo (caitlins card), from MCS advanced encyclopedia.
Spellbinders butterfly.
 
Marios card made with Polkadoodles Pretty Tuff images



No comments:

Post a Comment